NEW TO SITE?
We're a company that doesn’t just say we care about our employees. We believe everyone has the right and the responsibility to stop any work that appears unsafe. From their very first day, we ask new employees, contractors and suppliers to keep safety and health top of mind. We practise HSSE by choice, not chance.
There are a few things you need to do if you're accessing MacKay River Commercial Project (MRCP) for the first time.
- Follow the steps in our How do I get on site? instructions to get your MRCP site access card and/or a vehicle pass for your rental.
- Everyone who intends to visit our MRCP site will receive the appropriate Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE) Orientation.
- If you're working on site, ensure the following documents are sent to email@example.com to prepare for your arrival. This must be completed minimum of 7-10 days prior to arriving. Visitors must be escorted at all times
- MRCP Badge Authorization Form
- Vehicle Pass Authorization Form (if applicable)
- Security Search Waiver and Consent Form