CNPC Family

PRIDE IN HERITAGE

Global Heritage

PetroChina Canada is a wholly owned subsidiary of PetroChina Company Limited (PetroChina). PetroChina is 86% owned by China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC), a state-owned enterprise. The remaining 14% of PetroChina is publicly listed on the NYSE and HKSE.

CNPC is China's largest oil company with oil and gas assets and interests in 38 countries. CNPC is #3 on Fortune's 2016 Global 500 list, ranked by revenues, and has employees around the globe.

As the fourth largest integrated oil and gas company in the world by revenue, and China's top oil producer, PetroChina has operations and employees worldwide.

Go to the CNPC website; visit the PetroChina website.

Canadian Roots

PetroChina Canada opened its doors in 2010 as Dover Operating Corporation (Dover), a joint venture between PetroChina and Athabasca Oil Corporation. Dover was focused on two oilsands operations in the region of Fort McMurray, Alberta.

After amalgamating with Phoenix Energy holdings, the company now holds a portfolio of six assets in Alberta and British Columbia. Our portfolio includes integrated oil and gas assets across the value chain.

In September 2017, the company was renamed PetroChina Canada, reflecting the company’s global reach through our parent company. Delivering the energy Canada and the world needs.