Careers

JOIN OUR TEAM

We’ve got the potential to produce 400,000 barrels a day. That’s no small feat. Join our team - be part of a global company with global ambitions. 

PetroChina Canada is a wholly owned subsidiary of PetroChina Company Limited (PetroChina). PetroChina is 86% owned by China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC), a state-owned enterprise. The remaining 14% of PetroChina is publicly listed in the NYSE and HKSE.

CNPC is China's largest oil company with oil and gas assets and interests in 38 countries. CNPC is #3 on Fortune’s 2016 Global 500 list, ranked by revenues, and has 1.6 million employees around the world.

PetroChina Canada has built a strong, stable presence in Canada with investments and interests in energy infrastructure that includes oilsands, gas and pipelines.

We’re offering the unique opportunity to be part of a leading integrated energy company in Canada, and a global energy company with global ambitions. PetroChina Canada provides a values-based multicultural work environment. We welcome people who are committed to:

  • Personal safety, environmental stewardship and social responsibility

  • Building trust through collaboration and team spirit

  • Raising the bar and constantly redefining excellence

  • Discipline and accountability

View our job openings and apply online.